New to Church?
Thanks for checking out Summit Park Church online. If you’re in the Kansas City area and looking for a church home, come be a part of what God is doing at Summit Park Church.
So what’s Summit Park Church look and feel like? Great question. Summit Park Church is an engaging, dynamic atmosphere geared towards ministering to your entire family. Summit Park Church is full of life, creativity, love and encouragement. It’s a church where everyone is welcome and anyone can jump on board.
Here’s some simple steps to connect with us:
- Join our Facebook Page.
- Get updates along the way with our email newsletter.
- Mark this Sunday at 8:30, 10:00, or 11:30am on your calendar. We now meet at 2818 NE Independence Ave, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064. The new building is just south of Sky Zone and Frontier Justice in Lee’s Summit.
- Bring a friend and come a bit early to enjoy some coffee and refreshments.
- Preregister your kids online to save you some time on Sunday.
What To Expect
- A casual atmosphere
- Services that last just over an hour
- Engaging Bible-centered messages for you, kids & students
- Great music by a live band
- An exciting kids ministry
- A place to belong, laugh, and grow into the person God created you to be
- A chance to make a difference by using your God-given gifts
- An opportunity to connect with others through our Life Groups
- A place that will encourage you