At Summit Park Church we believe that people are at their best when they are involved in loving and serving others. When we refresh others, we too are refreshed. As a church we want to be known by our generosity with our time, our relationships and our resources. Below are our different ministry areas and how you can get involved.
- Hospitality: help make guests feel welcome by serving as outdoor hosts, refreshment table hosts, connect center hosts, new visitor hosts, kids check in hosts, and auditorium hosts.
- Kids: assist in the Summit Park Kids area with infants to 5th grade children.
- Safety Team: provide a safe environment throughout the church.
- Live Production: help run the different audio and visual components for Sunday services.
- Communications: film, edit video, shoot photos, write, website development and design.
- Facilities Team: help prepare the facility for services and events.
- Parking Team: to give direction and welcome people in the parking lot.
If you’re not sure what you’re good at, then try taking our Gifts Test.